So today was my last day of "freedom" as Christina Finotti says.. and what I did was A) run at the gym until my knee hurt, then did the stairstepper for 30 minutes and weights. B) got a smoothie from the tropical smoothie inside of the gym--apparently the smoothies are slightly more expensive there than they are if you drive down to the shopping center to grab one and tell them you're a member of Sport & Health for a discount...convenience fee anyone!?!?! C) laid by my pool to get a little tan on while sippin my smoothie, killed a few spider egg looking things also at this time. D) went to dinner with my cousin nick/his girlfriend and sister nicole for a few hours! E) went to see "Horrible Bosses" with my friend Andrew and then we went to WaWa to get food/drank at 11:45 because I can't eat past midnight!
I think my day was pretty fulfilling--the only other way it could have been better is if I were running throughout the entirety of it, really wearing down the knee joint, ya know?
My cutie pie mom has the car packed with my BAB (big a** brace) that extends from my upper thigh to ankle, my crutches, and my pillow! Surgery is at 9:30am, call-time is 8am, and surgery is approximated to be 110 minutes! It's 1am right now, which I'm not even concerned about because I'm going to get the best 2 hour nap of my life tomorrow! And I'll probably be sleeping all day erryday. Thanks to everyone who has already wished me luck, I appreciate all of your support :D
Mom's going to be working the camera tomorrow, mom doesn't know how to use cameras, we'll all see how those pictures mom takes turn out!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment