I slept surprisingly well last night with the help of pain medications obviously. They were supposed to wear off at 4am and by golly did they ever! My plan was for my mom to wake me up at 5 when she got up for work to give me the biggest pain med..so here I am at 6am telling you that the pain I felt yesterday is NOTHING compared to today--which was to be expected. I'm icing it, took pain meds, etc and am hoping to fall back asleep. It feels like someone had a party in my knee and threw up everywhere, for lack of a better description. Imagine spraining your knee and being pinned under a piano at the same time? Any feeling on that?
I would rate the pain about an 8, hopefully that's just typical of mornings and gets better throughout the day though! It hurts more when I move the knee so hopefully trips to the bathroom are minimal today.
I can't see my knee but if I had to guess the exact spots in which there were a knive/object inserted I would vote on two places right now. Below my knee cap on my shin to the right and upove my knee on my thigh to the left. That's what I feel right now and I'm not a fan of feeling entry/drilling sites. Hope these meds kick in soon! :( We'll see if my predictions of point of entry are accurate when the wrapping comes off on Friday. I think there are going to be 3 holes though, I just can't feel the third one.
Perhaps pictures later today if this pain gets better, and perhaps a blog!
Have a wonderful day!!! INSANO heat advisory for today! Stay cool lovelies.
No comments:
Post a Comment