Friday, July 22, 2011
Progress
Haven't been on here in a while but I've made a lot of progress this week! I had PT twice this week and saw my doctor for my post-op appt on wednesday. They took X-rays to make sure the screws and buttons and all that were in place and they were perfect! Thursday the 21st I woke up and said "today im going to walk" so I walked yesterday and have been walking well ever since! My girl Christina came into town yesterday to visit, poor thing spent 2 hours in traffic, and she went to PT with me! PT yesterday was tough, it made me cry and then Christina made me laugh at the same time which made things a lot better! Christina also loves my physical therapist. My physical therapist loved my socks. So I was in pain after PT but C and I went downtown Fredericksburg last night anyway. We went to capital ale then the otter house where we saw Tim Bugge and Sam Astley among other high school friends! Why is this Tim's second shout out in my blog?! We stayed out longer than we expected cause the otter house was poppin with a dj and so many people our age! Today my knee hurt real bad to walk on so I used the crutches when C and I went to get starbucks/manicures! Now I'm icing, hoping the pain goes away, potentially about to study for the GRE and chill out for the day! Swelling has gone down significantly but is still there. Overall things are looking up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment