Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I didn't realize it was going to get worse before it got better..

...but it's so true!  It was hard to sleep well last night.  While laying in bed around 6am trying to force myself back to sleep I could barely move my leg-when I tried it was excruciatingly painful.  It took me about 15 minutes to decide to get up and try to walk around.  I was able to hobble to the bathroom but each step brought more shooting pain into the hip joint and I felt like I was having to swing my right leg in front of the other to get the walking motion to actually happen. 

The bruise extends all the way to the corner of my hand

This is probably the most skin you'll ever see me post online. Hope it's awesome.
Anyway I'm on the hunt for crutches.  I have an exam at 1:00pm that I've barely studied for and it kinda determines the rest of my life...so that's cool.  Guess I should get to studying for that somehow.

Hope everyone walks, drives, runs, bikes-safely today! I'm so paranoid now whenever I see active people on the streets.  I'm all like "they don't know what's about to hit them!"  Hahaha.. it's irrational, I know.  Just be safe :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natale, hope you're on the mend. I assume you graduated, so congratulations! Take care.

    ReplyDelete